Connect Conference: The Connected Digital Economy
Cucalorus Connect 2017 is a technology & innovation conference held November 9th & 10th as one of the three main components of the newly re-branded Cucalorus Festival in downtown Wilmington, North Carolina. This year’s conference, led by Connect Executive Board President Tom Looney, will focus on the connected digital economy. The conference will explore the digital transformation through three primary tracks: digital industrial, digital enterprise, and digital consumer. Local companies, regional thought-leaders and presenters from across the US will discuss emerging trends in tech, media, social entrepreneurship and industry.
The conference includes dynamic speakers, interactive workshops, Rocket Pitches, networking opportunities and parties.
- We serve as a hub to cultivate connections—powered by straight-up innovation
- We attract a spectrum of cutting-edge thinkers, creators, educators, visionaries & pioneers
- We intersect the creative sector with the business sector, the creative economy with the innovation economy
- We connect people, places and businesses to spark new opportunities in the “Digital Connected Economy”
- We catalyze digital transformation in the economy, touching every aspect of our lives
The proposal deadline is fast approaching for the events above and for the 10x10 Challenge, a spirited initiative that brings intrepid start-ups and filmmakers together to make a promo video in less than 5 days. Deadline: August 15th.
- Cucalorus Festival Gets State Economic Development Funds
- Cucalorus Connect Forms Executive Board, Names President
- 2017 CEA Winner In Film: Cucalorus Connect
For more information or to get involved, contact: